Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Products, Returning Seasonals and that!!

Hope everyone had a nice Super Bowl weekend. And those of you who didn't get their hands on some Hopslam, better luck next year. Even though this is a very slow time of year in the beer world, we have brought in a few new beers and got in some of the spring seasonals. We have in several new Flying Dog beers that are probably not on the same level as their four-pack selections but I haven't tried them yet. I am very interested in trying the Ft. Collins Double Chocolate Stout. I have a bottle of that in my cooler at home but I haven't broken it open.

New Beers
Ft. Collins Double Chocolate Stout
Flying Dog IPA
Flying Dog Amber Lager
Flying Dog K-9 Winter Beer
Blue Moon Rising Moon
Sierra Nevada ESB
New Belgium FollyPack(I add this because of a new Pale Ale included)
Sam Adams Irish Red

Returning Seasonals
Sam Adams White Ale
Bell's Consecrator
Schlafly Scotch Ale
New Belgium Spring Board
Arcadia Nut Brown

One other note, Red Hook IPA and ESB have switched from 12 packs to 6 packs along with Widmer Bros Hefeweizen. Nothing else new but I will update the blog when I know anything. Happy Drinking!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. By the way, did you ever get a chance to try the Hopslam yourself?

Phil Devitt said...

I tried it and loved it. I'm not sure if it really lives up to the hype because I'm not sure if anything ever could. But it really is one fantastic double IPA. Very hoppy and well-balanced, a little sweet and a lot bitter. Just what I would expect from Bell's.